Thursday, June 28, 2007

Episode 16 - Stray

I really loved this episode because of the relationship/bond that was formed between Clark and Ryan.I myself always wished I had a brother, don't get me wrong I love my sister.It's just that I wished I had a brother to and funny story is that my sister wished me here.She always said that she would pray and wish that our mom would have her a baby brother and here I am.lol

You could just see how happy that Ryan made the whole Kent family, not just Clark.I felt so bad thinking what it would have been like for him to have his gifts and be trapped to live with such an evil pair of people.I mean did you see how his stepfather just blew away his wife and then a harmless janitor without a second glance.Although I have thought it would be nice to be able to know what others are thinking.I believe there is some stuff in people's minds that is better left there.

The last part was both sad and sweet in the way that Ryan told Clark he didn't need his Warrior Angel comics anymore because he had him.

2 comments:

Monika I. said...

a sweet episode, really enjoyed it! =D

twfansite said...

Yes it was, I so wished for Clark that Ryan could be around a little longer. ;O)