Thursday, June 28, 2007

Episode 14 - Zero


We finally get to see a glimpse of Lex's deep dark past that we had only gotten hints about before this episode.If you look back on the episodes leading up to this one , you will find references to what happen in this episode.Sam Phelan had mentioned to Lex about Club Zero in Rogue and I think there was something else in another episode mentioning this, but can't remember it right now.lol

I will have to say that if you want to really get someone's attention..send them a hand.Now that's what I call seriously messing with somebody's head.No wonder Lex has issues , first being raised by a dominate Father who always challenged him to be ruthless and then all the enemies he has made repaying old grudges.

On a happier topic though , the Talon opened in style and I thought it was very cool when Clark gave Lana that picture that was his grandfather's.Of course I always look for a deeper meaning to all things Smallville. So I think that it was not only a very sweet gift , but also another way for Clark to feel connected to Lana.

2 comments:

Monika I. said...

wicked episode... very confusion at first but all resolved in the end... or so it seems.. lmao

twfansite said...

Yes I agree they did this episode in a very cool way.