Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Episode 13 - Kinetic


Here is another case of how believable the show is in my opinion.Put yourself in Whitney's shoes and you can understand why he was tempted to the dark side.Living in a small town most of my life myself, I can definitely relate to what he was feeling.I never was the star of the football team , but I still wanted to go out in the world and not be stuck in one place.



Poor Chloe, talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time.It shouldn't surprise us though too much with it happening at the Luther Mansion and how many enemies the Luthers have.I am just glad that it didn't kill her and it's a wonder it didn't with how much of a fall it was.My heart really went out to Clark to because of the way he was beating himself up for not being there.

So it begins the partnership between Lana and Lex with running the Talon.I understand and respect Lana for stepping up to save the Talon, but does she really know what she is getting herself into with this new endeavor.

No comments: