Sunday, July 8, 2007

Episode 3 - Duplicity


We knew it would happen at some point and who better to be the first to know about Clark's secret (Not including the meteor infected in that). I mean he is Clark's best male friend and they have grew up together.I guess I can relate so well with Clark because of being looked at as different growing up.Of course I didn't have the perks of having special abilities, but being gay I always felt somewhat isolated from everybody.I didn't come out until I was 17 , so I know what it's like to have to keep a secret that eats you up inside and fearing how people would react if they knew who you really are.


Luckily for Clark and Pete was able to come past it and reaffirm how close of friends the really are.Only bad part of course is how much responsibility it is now on Pete to keep such a huge secret.

No comments: