Monday, July 23, 2007

Episode 13 - Suspect

Like a great who done it movie, this one was very cool in my opinion.I mean what better suspense then to try and figure out which person would shoot down Lionel Luther.I think that there would only be a very few people both in Smallville and probably the world that wouldn't have a motive.lol.So taking a look at the main suspects...

Johnathan Kent was the primary suspect and with good reason.I mean he has never shied away from telling each and everybody that he knows and meets,about his hatred toward the Luthers.Then having many witnesses attesting to seeing the anger the day he was shot.Then the smoking gun of the police finding him, supposedly drunk,passed out with a gun in his hand.If not for Clark, I think Johnathan would have been a goner.

Of course you could have seen Lex doing it,being so tired of his father's constant manipulations.Lionel had just went and pushed Lex to far this time and he was the one,but then there's ...

Dominique and how he could have done it with him feeling in danger of loosing his ranking and worth with Lionel and Luther Corp...but I was sad to see that it turned out to be...

Ethan...oh man I couldn't believe that Ethan could be driven to any means to frame Johnathan for Lionel's shooting.I understand after Ethan's talk with Lionel in the limousine,that he would be angry enough to kill.Just not putting it all off on your so called best friend.

No comments: